|♛ lobelia (lobelia) wrote,|
@ 2011-04-25 01:42:00
static preview grey / b&w / red / orange / yellow / green / blue / purple
layout: jóga (#11)
live preview: followthedot (grey)
theme: S2 Bloggish
compatibility: Firefox, IE 8, Gchrome, Safari
features: User link list as default navigation, custom comments page.
1. Download desired text file with codes from one of the links provided by the sample pictures.
2. Go to Customize Journal, under "Journal" in the sidebar.
3. In Basic choose S2 under Style System, and Save Changes.
4. In Look and Feel choose Bloggish under Layout (in Layout & Language), and (None) under Themes. Save Changes.
4. In Custom Options choose Two column (Sidebar on Right) under Layout Type, Yes under Use layout's "Base Weblog" stylesheet, and paste the codes from downloaded text file into the Custom stylesheet area. Save Changes.
5. In the Link List, add the following:
6. Replace USERNAME with your journal's username, Save Changes and all done!
⇒ Slightly different way of getting at the codes this time (I would've had to split the post up in three to fit everything in). If you've got problems getting at the one you want because of file format/something, just leave a comment and I'll re-upload them as something else / try to figure something out.
⇒ Please credit by adding a layout by <lj user="lobelia"> or some other kind of link to your profile, or one in your Link List.
⇒ Feel free to add your own header/whatever you want. Just remember to credit.
⇒ Original Bloggish base code by Liz. Mini icons by Yusuke Kamiyamane.