|♛ lobelia (lobelia) wrote,|
@ 2011-08-14 12:36:00
|Entry tags:||& stylesheet, - stylesheet: s2 bloggish|
stylesheet ▸ thrones
layout: thrones (#14)
live preview: 24271
theme: S2 Bloggish
compatibility: Firefox, IE 8, Gchrome, Safari
features: Works with both left and right sidebar, custom comment page support, custom link list support, usericon disabled for entry page (but visible on the fpage).
1. Go to Customize Journal, under "Journal" in the sidebar.
2. In Basic choose S2 under Style System, and Save Changes.
3. In Look and Feel choose Bloggish under Layout (in Layout & Language), and (None) under Themes. Save Changes.
4. In Custom Options choose Two column (Sidebar on Left) or Two column (Sidebar on Right) under Layout Type, Yes under Use layout's "Base Weblog" stylesheet, and paste the codes into the Custom stylesheet area. Save Changes.
5. IF YOU WANT A HEADER, find the bit in the code, in the #banner tag, that says background: url(HEADER IMAGE URL) and replace the text with the URL of your header. Replace the IMAGEHEIGHTpx text in height: IMAGEHEIGHTpx with height of your header image in pixels. Make sure that your header image is 700 pixels wide. If you don't want a header, just leave as is. Save Changes.
6. Credit, and all done!