|♛ lobelia (lobelia) wrote,|
@ 2012-05-10 02:53:00
layout: capitol (#24)
live preview: raisedherbow
theme: S2 Complete style
compatibility: Firefox, IE 8, Gchrome, Safari
features: Mock-up of the official Capitol website, ie great for THG games. Supports sidebar blurbs, link list and a sidebar calendar.
|codes: Dowload here.|
• You MUST add something to Title to use for custom text sidebar module, or the sidebar won't show up properly (even a just a space will do).
• To make a title appear where the example says "Citizen information terminal", put it in Sticky note's subject line. Make sure to write something (anything really, it won't show up) in the Sticky note field to make the title show up.
• When adding a Link List, switch the places of Nav Links and Links in the item(s) in primary sidebar section.
Comments are lovely, credit is a must.
FAQ ⋅ Directory ⋅ Watch
1. Go to Customize Journal, under "Journal" in the sidebar.
2. In Basic choose S2 under Style System, and Save Changes.
3. In Look and Feel choose Complete under Layout (in Layout & Language). Save Changes.
4. In Custom Options choose Two column (Sidebar on Right) under Layout Type and paste the codes into the Custom stylesheet area. Save Changes.
5. Credit, and all done.